Monday, March 2, 2009

My Daily Schedule

7:00 My alarm sounds. I hit the snooze button.


7:15 I emerge from my unnaturally comfortable and warm bed. Breakfast, clean up, etc.


7:55 I go downstairs to help Fillipo get ready for his day. He is usually eating breakfast when I arrive, and his parents leave for work at 8:00. Then, we wash Fillipo up, go to the bathroom, brush his teeth and get him dressed! At that point, we’ll either play for a few minutes or head to the asilo (nursery school) early.


8:50 If I haven’t already, I take the little man to nursery school. It’s about a 2.5-minute walk from the house, but with Fillipo’s wandering attention, it takes about 5.


9:00-1:00 This time is mine! I go to the bar (café), go for a run, study, write emails, go to Parma (about 20 minutes away by bus), go for a bike ride … the options are endless.


1:00 Time to pick up Fillipo. This is my favorite part of the day because….


1:30 Nap time! Fillipo takes a nap and so does Tata!


2:30 I haul myself off the very comfortable sofa and get Fillipo re-dressed. Then we play – either in the house with legos or cars or drawing, or outside at the park. I also can take him to the bar (café), which is very kid-friendly, or to Parma for a special visit and some pizza.


6:00 Pamela gets home. The evening is then mine to do with as I please. I have all evenings and weekends off.


11:00 Bedtime!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my God, this job is brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh legos...Legos, Italien food, Lindsey for a Tata...That kid has it made! :)

    ReplyDelete