Monday, March 9, 2009

Fillipo

I have discovered a few things these past few days with the 3-year-old:


-I hate Teletubbies.

-Silly sounds are universal.

-No matter where you go, people are people. Even more so, kids are kids.


So, while I’m working as his tata, my goal is to get him to start using the English that he knows. I also would like to incorporate my love of theater into our pastimes, but haven’t quite worked out how.


On a side note, I just bought a chocolate bar for 0.33 Euros (so, about 40 US cents), and it kicks any American chocolate bar’s butt. For real. It makes little sense that such FANTASTIC chocolate would cost less than half the price of our insufficient chocolate.


…oh no! I can’t stop eating it!

2 comments:

  1. Germany's the same with Chocolate. Luckily their Hersey equivalent, Ritter, is available sporadically in the US to get me my Marzipan and chocolate fix.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He has to be the most adorible little 3 year old boy since Troy and Mitchell. Heehee, have you tried the Yoda voice on him yet? :) I bet that would make Italian sound realllly good.

    ReplyDelete