Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Hurrah for Friends!

This is my friend Marco! My first friend in Italy. He's cool -- he's an artist, loves Star Wars, and in general his dorkiness is right in line with my own. He's a barista in the local bar, so I'm there hanging with him and his bro and his mom all the time. Also, he speaks pretty good English. He's a keeper.


Yay friends! (When you come visit me, you'll get to meet him!) Seriously, life is so much better now that I'm starting to make friends. We have plans with a couple of his friends to go to the neighboring town for a Guinness or three. And his big bro invited me out to pizza with his friends. Stellar.

Marco drew me a picture. Seriously, sat down and sketched it out in 10 minutes:

2 comments:

  1. Marco is quite the artist. Tell him that I think his sketch is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent! Let me know if they celebrate St. Patty's day with an extra Italian kick. :) ...but I'm pretty sure the green beer thing is just an American bad idea...

    ReplyDelete