Friday, May 8, 2009

Nothing Post

It's been a while since I've gotten to update this bloggy blog of mine, but know that my absence has good reason: I'm freaking busy. In all the best ways, I'm happy to report. But you're going to have to wait to hear all about my life the last few weeks.

I spent some time with Tata Emma (Filippo's last nanny), went to Morocco with Charlotte, went to Rome with Charlotte and her brother, hung out in Sala Baganza with Charlotte and Drew, and now need about 4 days to recover. And let me tell you, you can't wait to hear about my adventures. For now, revel in the monkeys:

2 comments:

  1. man you guys look burnt!...and why do you look natural with a monkey in your hand?

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I am in Europe you will take me to the monkeys

    ReplyDelete