Sunday, May 17, 2009

It's What?!? May?!

So, in case my subtle blog title did not clue you in, I'm a little more than shocked at how the time as flown. (I won't even tell you how I reacted when I discovered it was almost June...I will say it involved a mop). I have so much to write about, but every day I'm out doing more blog-worthy stuff and then collapsing in my oh-so-comfortable bed afterwards. So I'm going to chug through, but go a little bit out of order.

Currently, life is pretty A-ok peachy-keen. It's been rather consumed with social adventures, like BBQs, hanging out at Floyd (my bar/cafe) or the Gastronemia (my Italian "fast food" joint) with friends, and music. I've wiggled my way into a band and officially living the Italian dream (if the Italian dream involves a band...which it just happens to for me). Also, occasionally I "work." Filippo is fantastic and speaking English like a pro! One day, he just lost all fear and decided to whip out English, and he's a champ.

Next month, Filippo gets out of nursery school for the summer, and the next day the family is shipping off to Greece for 2 weeks. This girl right here will be shipping off to Greece with Tata Allison for 10 days and is so excited! We might also pop up to Turkey for a quick nip into Instanbul (not Constantinople now).

Which of course leads me to my adventures in other exotic locales, like Morocco Marocco Marocco Marocco and Rome Rome Rome.

*Fadeout to Black

4 comments:

  1. you are a failure of a blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha! fade out to black. can't wait to hear more! p.s. NZ is amazing, get your work visa there, do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lindsey, I'll one-up you.

    IT'S JUNE!

    How you like dem...months?

    ReplyDelete