Monday, July 25, 2011

A Puzzler of a Summer

Where is my summer?! It has been a disgustingly pleasant 78 degrees for the past two weeks and I miss my sultry Italian summer! Filippo and I still have 10 more visits to the pool on our prepaid pool card! Dany and I haven't gone scuba diving since our first immersion. I want my summer back! Enough with this freak gorgeous weather.What have I been doing during this abnormal weather? Well, funny you should ask. Dany and I have been working on Part 1 of his 18,000 piece puzzle . We're almost done with the first leg, which is more than 4,500 pieces. I don't remember how big the puzzle will be when put together, but it easy covers a wall. These puzzles run for hundreds of Euros, but Dany has dreams of putting it together, fixing the whole thing up all fancy (with lights and plexiglass) and selling it for a king's ransom.

No comments:

Post a Comment