Sunday, May 29, 2011

Falling... with style!

Oh what fun it is to fly in business class! Unlimited beverages? Five course meals? Massaging seats that turn into beds?! I ate like a cow and slept like a baby. (Which would translate to eating grass and oats and waking every 10 minutes, crying...but you know what I mean). I arrived at home refreshed and ready to tackle the Chinese buffet! Though I have flown in business class before, thanks to my Delta-laboring cousin, this was the first time that I have ever, ever slept on a plane. And who loves the handy-bags they give you? *Raises hand emphatically* I tried to snatch an extra for my friend, but most of the seats were full and I was unable. (I tried, Charlotte, I tried!).

Upon arrival I was surprised by my Aunt Kathy/Grandma Goat's presence (one and the same)! We enjoyed a very delicious meal.

Today I have read an entire book (the young adult novel "Th1rteen R3asons Why," which I would suggest) and Jamie and I washed the cars. It's a hot, sunny day so I'm lounging about in my swimsuit, using my bummy ankle as an excuse for laziness. I love vacation.

2 comments:

  1. Yay business class! Boo not stealing stuff for me!

    Point of interest, though (and not to detract from your enjoyment of business class): doesn't everyone get unlimited drinks?

    Also, I dont know if you remember the green sweater that I got at that street market that we like, but my mom and I modified it, and now it's adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah yes, let me explain: unlimited beer/wine/cocktails, etc. Score!

    Well played, Howell ladies! I look forward to seeing the sweater! (Didn't it cost, like, one euro?) Score!

    ReplyDelete